Hello Funny People, A Brief Introduction

If you're reading this, potential reader, you're likely asking questions. One such question may be who is this guy and why should I care what he says about anything? Allow me the privilege of satisfying your curiosity.

In this blog (since it is my blog), I reserve the right to talk about anything and everything that interests me, even though my opinions are only worth two cents (hence the blog's name, ha-ha).

Still, let me get into a little more detail about myself just so you'll have some idea of what to expect from this blog and its author.

Basically, I'm a writer, and I've decided to start this blog for the same reason I write everything: for myself. If you find any of the stuff I have to say or any of the subjects I write about interesting, feel free to read it.

Like most people, I have diverse interests. A few of them include music, books, movies, stand-up comedy, the latest show I'm binge-watching online, and, go figure, the process of writing. Also, like most blogs, expect to get the occasional glimpse into my everyday life. All of these subjects and others will serve as fodder for my essays.

I will endeavor to keep this blog casual. (Besides, I would like people to actually read my stuff).

I should warn you though. I am not adverse to using strong language, an equally glorious and ridiculous euphemism for cussing. If you don't like that, don't read my stuff. Also, I'm a liberal, politically speaking, so if any of you happen to disagree with me on that front, don't read my stuff. I will promise though to refrain from ad hominem attacks as much as possible (although, if someone in the political or social arena does do something asinine, I reserve the right to call them out on it).

Above everything else, I will simply promise to post as regularly as possible here and to always tell the truth (as I see it). Beyond that, this is just going to be an adventure for both me, and I hope, for you, potential reader. If that titillates you enough, stay tuned for more in the future.

(P.S. This is a classic CMA--Cover My Ass--mention. I will occasionally use pictures in this blog. The majority of them will not be ones I've taken myself. They're purely decorative. All rights belong to their respective artists.)

Comments

Popular Posts