The Final Tally: 2022 in Writerly Review

Hello Funny People, and Happy Holidays

A few weeks ago on the dumpster-fire formerly known as Twitter, many of my colleagues started sharing their 2022 "writer stats."

Of course, I've been sharing most of mine on here as I've been going, but here is the final tally in one place for anyone interested in seeing them.


In 2022, I accomplished the following:

1. Completed 20 new short stories and flash fiction pieces
2. 135 Short Story Submissions
4. Published 3 stories
4. 3 Short Story Sales
5. 2 Semi-pro Sales
6. Made First Pro-Rate Sale
7. Completed Revisions on my Novel
8. Began Word-Count Reducing Rewrite on said Novel
9. Completed the First Chapter of Next Novel
10. Sketched Ideas for Two Future Novellas
11. Had a Terrific Workshop Experience with my friend and colleague, Sam Weller
12. Won an Honorable Mention & a Silver Honorable Mention from the Writers of the Future Contest
13. Joined the Codex Writer’s Forum 

It was a pretty eventful year, I have to say, and I'm looking forward to more next year.

Until next time, Funny People, stay safe, stay healthy, and take care.

Comments

Popular Posts